Ken Fury's pieces are exclusive works of art, either one-of-a-kind or part of a limited supply, and are made to order. We do not mass-produce or mass-distribute our products; this approach allows us to maintain the quality and integrity of our creations. Therefore, all one-of-a-kind jewelry pieces ship within two days from the order date. Limited-edition items, also made to order, have a production time of 1-3 weeks before they are shipped.
If you require rush service, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
Returns and Exchange Policy:
- A return request must be made within seven business days of receipt for a full refund or exchange. Please note that this timeline does not include weekends or holidays.
- Altered products, defined as items that have been modified from their original condition, and commissioned pieces, which are custom-made according to specific customer requests, are considered final sale and are not eligible for return or exchange.
- Made to order sterling silver pieces are accepted for return or exchange. However, we require that they are returned in their original condition within seven days from the delivery date.
- Made to order gold pieces are considered final sale and are not eligible for return or exchange.
- We reserve the right to refuse a return or exchange if the received piece is damaged or unsaleable.
- To initiate a return or exchange, please contact us at email@example.com and provide your order details. You may be required to provide proof of purchase.
- Returned items must be unused and in their original packaging to qualify for a refund or exchange.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping fees unless the return is due to an error on our part or a defective product.
All international orders are final sale. If you received a damaged or incorrect item, please email us within 24 hours of receipt.
All US orders are shipped with USPS, FedEx and UPS.
A shipping, handling and insurance cost is added to all international orders. International orders will all ship USPS, UPS or Fedex with the customer responsible for incurring any customs/duties fees. This cost is determined by each country’s customs.
If you are shipping to a destination outside the United States, you are responsible for assuring the item can be lawfully imported to the destination country. The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders shipped outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
Sales tax is applicable on all orders shipped within the state of New York.
Quality and craftsmanship is of our utmost concern. We will repair any jewelry purchased through www.kenfurystore.com/www.kenfuryjewelry.com. Items purchased through other retailers must be returned for repair to the store where the item was purchased.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like request a repair for an item purchased on our web store. Repair on jewelry will be subject to a charge depending on the nature of the damage.
Trademark and Copyright:
All designs and material on the Ken Fury website, including logos and trademarks are the exclusive property of Ken Fury. You may not reproduce, or process, totally or in part, distribute, publish, transmit, create derivative works based on, modify or sell any such material contained on the Ken Fury website. The "Ken Fury" trademark, the trademark image on jewelry, logos, whether or not registered, displayed on the Ken Fury website, as well as the domain name www.kenfury.com, www.kenfuryjewelry.com, and www.kenfurystore.com are and will remain the exclusive property of Kenneth Marez Jr - Ken Fury. Any reproduction, distribution, transmission, modification or use of these trademarks for any purpose is prohibited.